These little pots of bubbles are the quintessential winner among small kids. Alternatively, you can surprise everyone with a pack of touchable bubbles, these never fail to thrill children and adults alike. There is a lot of fun, laughter and endless fun to be had with this ever-popular party bag filler. So be sure to accommodate these budget-friendly additions, available in a huge variety of colours and themes, in any way possible.
A cool playdough
There are several variants, such as the Coffee Playdough and Alum Playdough. Allowing children to create something new with playdough makes for an ideal pastime. Here’s how you can simply make it at home.
Ingredients: ½ cup of salt, 1 cup of water, flour, one tablespoon of oil, two tablespoons of tartar cream and some food colouring.
1. Put the flour, salt, tartar cream and oil in a pan
2. Mix water with food colouring
3. Add the water and colour mix to other ingredients and stir well
4. Then cook the mixture over low to medium heat for about 5 minutes
5. Once the mixture gets doughy, begin kneading
6. Wait till the desired texture gets achieved
A sticker book
You can either go for unisex or gender-specific themes. For the former, farm or zoo animal sticker books are ideal. However, be wary of stereotypes! Not all little girls obsess over princesses or boys over superheroes.