There is a lot to plan with regards to children’s birthday parties. You need to organise decorations, food & drinks, pass the parcel, and party bag fillers. So, with so much to plan and organise, it can sometimes be difficult to find time to decide on a party theme for your child’s birthday party.A popular theme for children’s birthday parties is a glow in the dark party. So, to give you a helping hand, here is a list of 6 tips for organising a glow in the dark party.
- Start The Party With Glow In The Dark Invitations. Don’t wait until the party starts to have some fun with the glow in the dark theme. Instead of handing out ‘normal invitations’, you could decorate them with glow in the dark accessories. Also, making handmade invitations could be a fun activity that you could do with your child.
- Decorate With Glow In The Dark Decorations. If you’re organising a glow in the dark party, you’ll need some fun glow in the dark decorations. You could keep things simple and use decorations such as glow in the dark tape and glow in the dark stickers. However, if you would like to get creative, you could choose to make some glowing balloons.Creating some glowing balloons can be lots of fun. Simply get some balloons, add some glow sticks and use a pump to inflate the balloons.
- Play Some Fun Glow In The Dark Games. There are lots of fun glow in the dark games that you could choose to play. You could keep things simple by using glow sticks to make a game of glow in the dark noughts & crosses (also known as tic tac toe).However, if you wanted to get creative, you could use some glow in the dark tape to create a hop scotch game, or you could create a glow in the dark game of twister by following the steps on com.
- Serve Some Tasty Food. A children’s birthday party needs some tasty food. There are lots of options that you could choose. You could opt for some healthy and tasty snacks, you could choose to serve a selection of finger food, or you could look for some food that keeps the glow in the dark theme. For example, you could create some glow in the dark jelly (also known as jello). This can be done by adding tonic water to the mixture. If you’d like more information regarding creating glow in the dark jelly, you could learn more by visiting com and reading their article on glow in the dark jelly.
- Remember, Safety Is Important. If you’re organising a glow in the dark party, remember to check for any trip hazards. Additionally, if the party venue has any steps, it might be a good idea to use glow in the dark tape to mark the edges of the steps so that party guests can see them in the dark.A glow in the dark party can be lots of fun, but it is also very important that you take safety into account, so make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to check the party venue before the party starts and the lights are turned off.
- Choose Some Party Favours That Match The Party Theme. Children’s party favours are a fun part of children’s birthday parties, so if you’re looking for some fun party bags to give to children that match the glow in the dark theme of the party, visit our fantastic online store.We have an awesome selection of party products to choose from including party bag fillers such as a Glow in the Dark Eye Ball Jet Ball, Boys Glow Bandz, Girls Glow Bandz and more. However, if you’re concerned about not having enough time to create some glow in the dark party bags for your child’s birthday party, don’t worry. If you visit our online store, you can also browse through a selection of filled party bags with a variety of different themes to choose from, including glow in the dark party bags.For example, you could choose party bags such as Fidget Spinner & Glow In The Dark Smiley Faces Party Bag, or a Glow in the Dark Stars & Planets Party Bag.
Searching For More Party Advice And Party Inspiration? Visit The All About Party Bags Blog
If you’re planning a birthday party for your child and you’re searching for advice and / or inspiration with regards to organising a birthday party, you can find a fantastic selection of party advice and party inspiration by visiting the All About Party Bags blog.Our blog has lots of interesting tips to read such as a list of tips that could help you minimise stress whilst party planning. However, if you’re searching for some party inspiration, you could read our list of 6 party ideas for 2018.
Additionally, you could also find some party inspiration by visiting our Pinterest page.
A Fantastic Selection Of Party Bag Fillers, Party Bags, And Other Party Supplies From All About Party Bags
If you are interested in any of the party bags or party bag fillers
that are available on our website, but you would like some additional information, or if you have any questions regarding these products, please do not hesitate to contact our team of friendly and dedicated staff.If you would like to contact us, please get in touch by calling our team on 01604 595537
. However, if you would prefer to contact our team using the internet, you can so do using the information below. Contact The All About Party Bags Team Online
If you would like to contact the All About Party Bags team using the internet, you can do so by: