What to put in a toddler’s party bag for a kickass party
Your party bag will set the mood for what your toddler’s first parties will be like. However, it is also the right time to instill valuable lessons in them, like reducing wastage and using and taking care of things that are available in the bag.
Another factor to remember is that you are dealing with kids here, which means much of what you put inside the party bag will always end up inside a kid’s mouth – non-toxic craft supplies are a must.
Let us now dive in and help you find the best goodie bag ideas depending on your kid’s age.
For toddlers that are only a year old
At only one year old, all your kid can comprehend is a cackle and a spoonful of cereal that you “choo choo” train inside their mouth. So, going big on party bags for a one-year-old kid is not something we would recommend.
So, go with simple things instead. Small toys like the following will make the goodie bags that much fun.
- Pouch of puree – Baby food doesn’t taste good to adults, but for babies, it is a treat that they can’t get enough of. Get a puree pouch that toddlers can suck on and enjoy tasty treats.
- Rubber duck – This one is also suitable for adults. A rubber duck is an excellent companion when the baby plays inside the bathtub. And kids are fascinated by it. The duck floats across the ocean, which is the tub that matches your child’s imagination.
- Car party bag – Let them enjoy playing with toy cars and stickers are loved by the little ones, our stickers in this party bag are not one to be missed
- Easy to hold crayons – Crayons can be tricky, not because your child would find it difficult to draw at the young age of 1, but because they can just as easily end up in his mouth. So, get non-toxic, easy-to-hold crayons. But make sure that you are always around your kid at the party – just to be safe.
- Plush Animal – Soft, supple, and mini Winnie the pooh is often the best choice for your child if you want to give them something truly safe.
If you want your one-year-old Toddler always to be engaged, having the above fillers are great.